Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Girlie fun!!!

Today the girlies and I watched Rescuers... Then made cookies...snicker doodles to be exact! Yummy!!! Anything that makes the girls giggle that much is a GREAT day! We had an awesome time! And daddy was very happy to have warm cookies when he got up!

Then a fun time in the hot tub girls playing Barbies and Momma reading a good book!

After Kerrigan went to bed...momma and Ava did facials. We lite the candles and had the noise machine set on Ocean waves! Wonderful!

Snuggling in the bed....Mommas plan was to finish my book....instead Ava and Momma ended up make shadow animals with the light I was using to read the book...spontaneous FUN!!!! With lots of snuggles and giggles.

Have I mentioned how blessed I am to be their Momma!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment