Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Shopping day with my blessings.....

Today was a fun day!  Girls and I met Keagan  and Megan and went to Evansville shopping!  We did a little wedding supply shopping!  I have to admit that's FUN!!!!   I always enjoy hobby lobby and michals so that was a treat!   We went to the mall!!!   Ava's first trip to Justice;). She loved it!    Then on to Children's place and got Kerrigan a few things!   One thing I didn't do was get me ANYTHING!!!!  Haha!!!   Kids all rode the carousel and giggled the whole time!   Keag and Megan even surprised me with their purchase of the day!!!  BOY they are fast at these wedding plans!!!!   Finished the evening with dinner at Cheddars!  Yummy!!!!   Wonderfully blessed day!!!!!  Thanks for including us in the wedding planning!!!!  It's so much fun!!!!






YEE HAW COW GIRL!

LOVE THAT TOOTHLESS GRIN!




Kerrigan's grinning big too:)



Everyone is having a great time!!!


Sleepy girl on way home!

Wore them both out!!  CUTE baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment