Thursday, October 3, 2013

Kerrigan needs your help!







Hi this is Kerrigan and I've stolen Momma's blog today to ask for a favor! My Aunties and friends need your help!    I'm a Taiwan Xi En baby, that's  the orphanage in Taiwan that helped me find my Mommy and Daddy!   The government of Taiwan has decided that Taiwan Xi En (TXE) can no longer do adoptions until they have a rather large sum of money in an escrow account!    What's the big deal you say?  Well what if they had decided this a year earlier... I wouldn't be here having an amazing life with my Mommy, Daddy, brothers and sisters.... No I would be "stuck" an orphan, all  because the government won't let TXE process adoptions.   Don't get me wrong the love I had at TXE was amazing my Aunties are the best....but there is nothing in the world like having a family to call your own! 


How can you help?  They have a huge fundraising campaign going on right now called Project 117! 
http://www.project117.org/

They have t shirts, bracelets and my favorite the calendar....because I'm in IT!!!... Oh ya along with my other cute friends from TXE!    They are also collecting change in baby bottles... Everyone has some spare change right?  ;).   If you would like a baby bottle to fill up yourself let my Momma know and she will get it for you!  


Every dollar helps out and gets us closer to the goal and closer to bringing together families like mine;) 
If you can donate $1 or more please go to. 

http://www.taiwanxien.org/  I promise it will make me smile;) 




If you have any questions I would love to answer them...but Mommy says I speak Kerriganese and I'm hard to understand...so maybe ask my Mom or Dad they would love to tell you all about TXE the good they do and why we need to help them bring more families together!!! 



Did you see all my friends in this picture.....these sweet babies are at TXE right now!  They all want what every child wants....a family!  With your help we can raise the funds the government wants and be able to process adoptions again!!!  Then ALL these cuties will have Forever Families, just like Me, Ava and Gabi!  

Feel free to email or Facebook my  Mom and she will help you help these sweet babies! 
bogardaces@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment