Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow apocalypse 2013!!!

Snow!!!!!  We got over a foot of snow after it iced about 6 hours!!! Needless to say we were stuck!!!  Momma missed a day of work and school was out for a week!!!!

It's pretty fun being snowed in!  We snuggled by the fire, watched Christmas movies, played in the snow, used the wheelchair ramp to sled on...and we made snow ice cream that tasted amazing!!!! 

 

 
 

Seriously ALOT of SNOW!

Keag's truck



HELP.....I can't find my EYES!!!!!

Lola thinking she might like a ride....Kerrigan doesn't look interested in sharing a ride:)

Oh my....here she comes!!



 
OH my goodness...I love this picture!

Too much cuteness here!

 

 

 

 

Sliding into the snow bank!
Fun times!

My beautiful little Blessing!


My Pretty Snow Bunny!

Daddy is ready to battle the icicle!


                                       
Almost as big a she is!!

Frozen Tongue to the icicle!



TIME TO MAKE THE ICE CREAM......YUMMY!!!!  ONLY USE THE WHITE SNOW :)))
making it herself!

 

 

Super Yummy Snow Ice cream!

 

Silly girl

YUMMY
 
 

 

 
 
Spoon Silliness
 
More spoon antics

Sweet giggly baby:)
 
 
Silly Big Sister
 

It appears Daddy is encouraging her :)
 
Good balance:)
 

 
 
 
FUN times!!! Blessed by our baby girls!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment