Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Momma of the YEAR.....

Today Ava was suppose to get out of school at 1215 instead of the normal 1240.  Yes I knew that on Wednesday they got out EARLY....what I didn't know is that TODAY is WEDNESDAY!!    I have LOTS of excuses.....Kerrigan was up most of night teething....Im over 40....I have 4 kids.......I could go on and on....FACT is I messed up!  Kerrigan and I were actually all ready to go get her and were playing on the floor I had just told her we don't want to leave yet we will be too early...... FAIL!!!!
Teacher called I hurried to school and got her by 1230!  I hated it, I said I'm sorry like 100 times to the teacher!!!  When I got home the school secretary had placed a school calender with "please read" highlighted on it so next time I will know when they get out early!  YES now I feel like a bigger FAILURE than when I "just" forgot my kid!!! :(

In my defense I'm usually 10-15 minutes early everyday to get her...We have only been late one other day and that was the first day Tim had the baby alone and there was a car seat malfunction!

I can guarantee this won't happen again!!  I do feel awful!   EPIC FAILURE of the day!!   But I did get a little laugh out of the scolding from the secretary with the calendar!  It was good way to say HEY dummy don't forget your kid AGAIN!!!  :)